Since I write posts for this series on Friday’s, the week for these posts kind of begins on Saturday or perhaps Sunday. This week was busy, as they mostly all are, but I did get an opportunity to enjoy visiting a neighbor on Saturday (see note from that outing here) and we went on a family outing on Sunday. Alessandra was filled with joy during our visit to Balboa Park! She ran around, saw ducklings, fish, and discovered a new play area at Pepper Ground Playground. I will write a separate post about the park as part of a review of local playgrounds. Early in the week, we visited my mom, grandmother, and aunts, which is always a treat! And, midweek I went to the movies with my sis (see review of I Feel Pretty here). We are also happy to have hubby/daddy back in town! Listed below are some links from articles I read this week & some fun links from the internet. Hope you like them…and have a nice weekend!
How was your week? What are your plans for the *weekend?
*In case you missed it, I wrote a post of the Top Events & Things Happening in San Diego this Weekend & in the Coming Days
Les comparto unos enlace del internet que me gustaron esta semana…ojalá también les gusten! Que tengan un lindo fin de semana!
- This surprised me: Oprah and Amy Schumer on Being Secret Introverts (Oprah.com video)
- I’ve seriously been considering buying a hand-free purse, not the cross-body style (I have those), the fanny-pack style…would you buy one? Vogue’s 13 Chic Hands-free Bags (Vogue.com)
- Thank you Glamour Magazine for the article: Let’s Stop Gawking at Moms Over 40 (Glamour.com)
- Sorry Homeland Fans, Claire Danes says the series will end with Season 8 (Variety.com)
- If You Want a Frida Kahlo Barbie, you may have to buy it in the USA, not in Mexico, here’s the reason why (NBCLosAngeles.com)
- I haven’t been to see one of these shows in a few years, it may be time to start taking Alessandra: Disney On Ice Presents Frozen (DisneyOnIce.com) in San Diego May 3-6
- Good organization to support, YWCA 2018 In The Company of Women Tribute to Women & Industry Awards Luncheon (YWCASanDiego.org), held May 4 (I volunteer for the YWCA, see my Awards Luncheon posts here and here)
–Instagram: Paola Hernandez Jiao
–Facebook: Paola Hernandez-Jiao